Plant Therapy Aroma Plush Briar Bunny™ - Pal
- Regular price
- RM 135.50
- Sale price
- RM 135.50
- Regular price
Say hello to Briar Bunny, one of our Aroma Plush Pals! He has plush blue fur that makes him soft, squishy, and totally snuggable. What makes Briar Bunny unique is the velcro pouch with a Safety Scent Cartridge™️ inside. The cartridge allows you to apply a few drops of Woodland Retreat KidSafe Essential Oil Blend (or another KidSafe blend) on a felt pad and secure it safely inside the toy. Then when your little one snuggles up with their Briar Bunny, they'll be surrounded by the subtle calming and uplifting aroma of Woodland Retreat.
Learn more about the Aroma Plush companion blend, Woodland Retreat, that is included with your purchase here.
Materials: Cover - 100% Polyester. Filling - 100% Polyester. Cartridge - Polypropylene. Felt Pad - 100% Polyester.
Dimensions: 200g, 40(h) X 22 (l) x10 (w) cm . - .44 lbs, 15.75 inches (h), 8.66 inches (l), 3.93 inches (w)
Age Recommendations: This item is intended for use by children over the age of 3.
Accessories: Safety Scent Cartridge™️, 5 replaceable scent pads, and 10 mL Woodland Retreat Blend.
1. To add essential oils to your Aroma Plush Pal, undo the velcro closure at the back of the plush toy and remove the plastic scent cartridge.
2. Place 5-6 drops of Plant Therapy KidSafe essential oils on the felt scent pad.
3. Place the scent pad back into the scent cartridge. Close the cartridge.
4. Re-insert the scent cartridge into your Aroma Plush Pal and close the velcro.
1. Remove felt scent pad from scent cartridge. Close the cartridge.
2. Re-insert the empty scent cartridge into your Aroma Plush Pal and close the velcro.
3. Wash dark colors separately. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean. Tumble dry on a low heat setting.
Pregnancy Safe: Yes
Nursing Safe: Yes
Pup & Pony Safe: No
Set: Briar Bunny Aroma Plush Pal & 10 mL Woodland Retreat
Cautions: Applying essential oils to the Safety Scent Cartridge™️ should be performed by an adult or under adult supervision only. Make certain the pouch is properly closed to ensure safe use.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.