Plant Therapy Forest Friend Diffuser with Sticker Sheet
- Regular price
- RM 314.90
- Sale price
- RM 314.90
- Regular price
It’s time to meet your new best friend -- the Forest Friend Kidsafe Diffuser with a bright and colorful sticker sheet! With our fun sticker sheet, the options for customizing your new Forest Friend are endless. You can now transform your diffuser into a feisty tiger, cuddly bear, or maybe something totally unique with its very own style! Never before has Plant Therapy offered an essential oil diffuser that is so fun and customizable!
Use the music feature to play a gentle lullaby or nature sounds. The three different sound volumes keep the noise level right where you or your child are most comfortable. Choose from blue, purple, or a candlelight setting to add a relaxing glow to the room. These colorful LED lights have various settings that can be adjusted to your heart’s content.
This diffuser is made of safe-for-kids plastic and silicone, holds up to 145 mLs of water, and covers an area of approximately 480-square feet. Our Forest Friend diffuser requires no chemicals or heat, allowing for the essential oils to retain all of their natural benefits.
Our all-new sticker sheet includes a variety of high quality stickers that are designed for one time use. Stickers can be applied to any area of the diffuser’s surface; however, once removed discard, so that you may choose from other options on your sticker sheet to set your pal up for its next adventure!
Remove the top cover and power supply cord from the base unit. Add water into the reservoir until it reaches the red maximum water level indicator. Add the recommended amount of drops for your essential oil or essential oil blend, which can be located on the backside of every Plant Therapy essential oil bottle. Replace the top cover and connect the diffuser to a power source by plugging it in.
Press the Power Mist/Light Button on the diffuser to start the device. The functions are set by pressing the appropriate buttons. After the device has been plugged into the power outlet, the device will be under the STANDBY mode.
Mist & Time Button:
• Press the button once and the unit is turned ON. The default time is 30 minutes, indicated by the “1” green LED light. • Press the button a second time and the working time is set to be 15 seconds on and 30 seconds off until out of water, indicated by the “2” green LED light. • Press the button for the third time and the working time is set to be 15 minutes on and 30 minutes off until out of water, indicated by the “3” green LED light. • Press the button a fourth time to switch the diffuser OFF.
*A slight difference in mist amount produced by different units is expected. Factors affecting the mist amount: water, humidity, temperature, and air flow. There is an automatic shut-off function when the diffuser detects the water is empty or when it is tipped over.
• The default rotating lights setting will start automatically while the device is in MIST mode. • Press the Light button a first time to switch to light blue. • Press the Light button a second time to switch to candlelight. • Press the Light button a third time to switch to purple light. • Press the Light button a fourth time to switch the light OFF.
*LIGHT mode can operate independently as a Night Light function by directly pressing the LIGHT button during the STANDBY mode
• The music will start automatically while the device is in MIST mode. • There are three different sound volumes. Keep pressing to adjust the volume (LOW, MEDIUM, and HIGH) or turn OFF the music by pressing the button four times.
*MUSIC mode can operate independently as a Music Box function by directly pressing the MUSIC button during the STANDBY mode*
• Choose the desired sticker design. • Peel/remove stickers from sticker sheet and apply to desired surface area of diffuser. • Press all areas of sticker to adhere and push out any creases. • Repeat with other designs as desired
*To remove stickers, slowly peel stickers from the diffuser surface. If residue or sticker material is left behind, use a small cotton swab or towel dipped in a vinegar/water mixture and rub gently off the diffuser’s surface. Wipe clean with a dry towel or cloth.
For infants age 0-3 months, Setting 1 is recommended.
For infants age 3 months to 2 years, Setting 1 or Setting 3 is recommended.
How to Clean:
Always disconnect the AC adaptor and power off the device before cleaning. Hold the base and pull off the top part of the diffuser. Remove reservoir cover. Pour any remaining water from the reservoir, being careful as to not spill water into the DC Socket or Air Inlet at the bottom of the diffuser.
Use a clean cloth and a combination of water and distilled white vinegar to wipe down the reservoir. Then rinse with clean water and wipe dry with a cloth. We recommend cleaning your diffuser twice a week when used regularly.
To remove stickers, slowly peel stickers from the diffuser surface. If residue or sticker material is left behind, use a small cotton swab or towel dipped in a vinegar/water mixture and gently rub off the diffuser’s surface. Wipe clean with a dry towel or cloth.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* Note: This diffuser is designed to be used with US voltage and plugs - an adapter may be needed for International customers.